Frequently Asked Questions About Body Contouring Protocols
To Insure Your Best Results:
- Drink Plenty of Water Before and After Each Treatment. Minimum of 64 oz Per Day Will Help To Flush The Fat From Your System.
- Do Not Eat 2 Hours Before or 2 Hours After Each Body Contouring Treatment.
- Manage Calorie Intake; Excess Calories Will Counter Act the Contouring Treatments.
- Avoid Fatty Foods and High Sugar Content Drinks - Particularly The First 72 Hours! Your Body Is Trying To Purge Fat - Don't Put It Back In!
- Avoid Alcohol. Alcohol Turns Into Fat And Will Work Against The Treatment And Lessen Your Results. For Best Results Refrain From Alcohol The Day Before And Min 2 Days After Each Session.
- Decrease Your Caffeine Intake. Caffeine Is Known To Dehydrate You Which Will Decrease Your Results. Only Drink Enough Caffeine In The Morning To Avoid The "Caffeine Headache". It Is Best If You Are Able To Completely Eliminate Caffeine.
- Wear Comfortable Clothing To Your Session. Compression Garments Such As Spanx Worn After Treatments Can Improve Results. They Are Suggested But Are Not Mandatory.
- Incorporate Whole Body Vibration Post Treatment for 10 Minutes After Each Body Contouring Session. When Followed By Some Type Of Energetic Cardio (Brisk Walking, Aerobics, Yoga etc ) By Days End On The Day Of Each Treatment, Results Are Maximized. (The Average Fat Loss Each From Each Treatment Is Between 40 And 60 Grams Which Translates Into Between 300 - 500 Calories That Needs To Be Worked Off Afterwards - This Is One Of The Reasons Lipo Light Has Been Referred To As The Best Personal Trainer You'll Ever Hire!)
- Your First Visit Will Be Approximately 45 Minutes And Will Consist Of The Consultation And Evaluation Of You Being A Favorable Candidate For The Lipo Light Treatment. Actual Treatments Last 30 Minutes Followed By 15 Minutes On The Hypervibe Vibration Platform.
Are there any contraindications?
A physician should be consulted before using the Ultrasound or Multipolar Radio Frequency or LED Light technologies if the client has any of the following conditions: Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Immuno-Suppressive Disorders, Thyroid Gland Dysfunction, Uncontrolled Hypertension, Pacemakers, Cancer, Heart Disease or Cardiac Arrhythmia, Liver or Kidney Disorders. These technologies are not recommended for anyone under the age of 18.